About the Accommodation
A bright and spacious, yet cosy 3 bedroom house in Luton. You will have access to the entire property. Very cost-effective for a group of contractors, business travellers, holidaymakers or if you are just visiting friends and family.
🛌 Bedroom 1 is located on the 1st floor and has a zip link bed which is configured as two single beds by default or can be zipped together to form a king-size bed upon request.
🛌 Bedroom 2 is located on the 1st floor and has 1 double bed.
🛌 Bedroom 3 is also located on the 1st floor and has 1 single bed.
🛋 The living room has a comfortable bed for 2 additional guests. Extra bedding & towels will be provided.
🏡 Key Highlights:
✅ 2.5 Bathrooms (1 en-suite)
✅ Free Parking
✅ Contactless self-check-in
✅ 43” Smart TV with Netflix
✅ Free and fast WiFi
✅ Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, oven, stove, microwave, kettle, toaster, cookware, tableware, and utensils all provided
✅ Fresh towels and linen provided
✅ Hairdryer and toiletries provided
✅ Laundry facilities
✅ Large Private Garden with outside seating area
Features & Amenities
• Towels and bed sheets
• Extra pillows and blankets
• Hair dryer
• Free parking on the premises
• Toilet paper and hand wash
• Cable TV
• Wireless internet
• Washing machine
• Clothes airer
• Shower gel
• Iron / Ironing Board
• Room darkening shades
• Outdoor dining area
• Smoking not allowed
Beautiful & Spacious
3 Bedroom House with garden
Fully Equipped Kitchen
The ultimate convenience and comfort of a home away from home.
Sociable Living Area
Comfortable living area which is perfect for relaxing.
Business or Pleasure
We have everything you need for a trip away with family and friends or a business trip.
• We kindly ask all guests to be considerate of the neighbours by keeping noise to a reasonable level after 9 pm.
• Strictly no parties or events
Located in quiet residential street just off Dallow Road. A short walk to Bury Park Retail Shopping Centre, Easy Jet offices and other local businesses.
Dunraven House is the perfect stay if you are working in the area or looking to get into London.
You have a Starbucks, McDonald’s, Lidl and Luton Retail Park less than a 10 min drive away. Luton station offers fast and frequent trains into St. Pancras (which take only 25 minutes). The Bus Hub is also next to the station and Luton International Airport is only 10-minute drive away, so getting around is extremely easy.
Other easily accessible points of interest and attractions:
• Lidl - 1.1 Miles
• The Mall Luton - 1.5 Miles
• Leicester Arms Pub - 1.6 Miles
• Luton Town Football Club - 1.3 Miles
• Luton Train Station - 1.4 Miles
• University of Bedfordshire - 1.9 Miles
• Luton Retail Park - 2.1 Miles
• Luton and Dunstable Hospital - 2.5 Miles
• Stockwood Park - 2.6 Miles
• PureGym - 2.7 Miles
• Luton Airport - 3.3 Miles
• Asda Luton Superstore - 3.9 Miles
• Whipsnade Zoo - 7.9 Miles
• Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studios - 20 Miles
Please note that in order to secure your booking we require an agreement to our T&Cs, provision of government ID and a pre authorisation damage deposit. The deposit will only be charged if upon property inspection there is evidence of damage or lack of adherence to our T&Cs.
• Check-in after 5:00 to 11:00 PM
• Check-out before 10:00 AM
• Quiet time between 10:00 PM to 08:00 AM
• No smoking
• No parties or events
• No pets
Cancellations: Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking if the check in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check in. No refunds for cancellations made withing 7 days of check in.