About the Accommodation
Jesswood Properties are proud to present our newest contractor and professional accommodation, this stylish 3 bedroom. 1 bathroom house. Perfect if you are working or visiting Luton. A far better choice than hotels, very cost-effective for a group. Close to London Luton Airport, M1 (J10), and less than a 30 min drive if you are working in surrounding nearby areas, such as Hemel Hempstead, Milton Keynes, Stevenage & Bedford. Can Sleep up to 7 People.
🛌 Bedrooms 1 and 2 have a zip link bed which is configured as two single beds by default or can be zipped together to form a king-size bed upon request
🛌 Bedroom 3 has a small double bed
🛌 The living room has 2 large comfy sofas, one being a double sofa bed. and a 43” Smart TV with Complimentary Wifi
🛋 Whether you're a contractor on a long-term job, or simply looking for a comfortable and convenient base while you explore the area, our 3-bedroom house is a perfect choice.
Newly refurbished with new furnishings throughout!
✅ Smart TV with Super Fast FREE WiFi
✅ 4 min walk to the local café, 9 mins to the local pub!
✅ Less than 10 min drive to local town centre, M1, London Luton Airport.
✅ Flexible Comfy Beds Setup, Single or King Size Beds
✅ Large fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, double oven, stove, microwave, all cookware and kitchen utensils provided.
✅ Contactless Self Check-in
✅ Linen & Towels provided
✅ Large Private Garden
Features & Amenities
• Towels and bed sheets
• Extra pillows and blankets
• Hair dryer
• Free parking on the premises
• Toilet paper and hand wash
• Cable TV
• Wireless internet
• Washing machine
• Clothes airer
• Shower gel
• Iron / Ironing Board
• Room darkening shades
• Outdoor dining area
• Smoking not allowed
Beautiful & Spacious
3 Bedroom House with garden
Fully Equipped Kitchen
The ultimate convenience and comfort of a home away from home.
Sociable Living Area
Comfortable living area which is perfect for relaxing.
Business or Pleasure
We have everything you need for a trip away with family and friends or a business trip.
• We kindly ask all guests to be considerate of the neighbours by keeping noise to a reasonable level after 9 pm.
• Strictly no parties or events
It’s very easy to get around to and from Richmond House. Just 8 minutes away to Town Centre; 5 minutes away from train station, restaurants and bars; 1 minute from bus stop; 3 minutes from leisure centre; 15 minutes drive to Luton and Dunstable University Hospital.
• Bus Stop Sunridge Avenue - 200 ft or 1 Minute away
• Richmond Hill West School - 0.2 Miles or 2 Minutes away
• Fillers Sandwich Bar – 0.3 miles
• Jolly Topers - 0.4 Miles or 2 Minutes away
• LutonStar Supermarket - 0.4 Miles or 2 Minutes Away
• Nearest Train Station (Luton) - 1.4 Miles or 5 minutes away
• The Mall Luton - 1.5 Miles or 6 Minutes away
• Tropicana Club - 1.5 Miles or 6 Minutes away
• London Luton Airport - 2.9 Miles or 8 Minutes away
• ZSL Whipsnade Zoo - 11 Miles or 24 Minutes away
• Luton and Dunstable University Hospital - 3.8 miles or 15 minutes away
• Knebworth House – 15 miles
• Warner Bros Studios - 20 miles
Please note that in order to secure your booking we require an agreement to our T&Cs, provision of government ID and a pre authorisation damage deposit. The deposit will only be charged if upon property inspection there is evidence of damage or lack of adherence to our T&Cs.
• Check-in after 5:00 to 11:00 PM
• Check-out before 10:00 AM
• Quiet time between 10:00 PM to 08:00 AM
• No smoking
• No parties or events
• No pets
Cancellations: Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking if the check in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check in. No refunds for cancellations made withing 7 days of check in.